Instructions for use:
Remove any products such as nail polish from your feet prior to use.
- Using scissors, cut the plastic sock along the indicated line.
- Slip the plastic Footner Exfoliating Socks over your feet and use the adhesive strap (sticker near the front of the sock) to close the top of the Footner Exfoliating Sock. Slip your own socks over the Footner Exfoliating Socks for a comfortable ﬁt.
- The Footner Exfoliating Socks should be worn for 60 minutes for the product to work effectively. We recommend you set a timer/alarm to ensure correct length of use. We also recommend to keep your feet in normal position and not laying down or with your feet high to avoid spilling the liquid.
- After 60 minutes remove the socks and wash your feet with warm water to remove the remaining gel.
- 1 - 7 days after application the hardened and dead skin will begin to peel from your feet. The peeling process should end within 10 days after application. Do not forcefully remove skin when peeling process starts as it may damage the underlying skin.
Download instructions of use